Behavior Technicians (BT) – San Jose, CA – Spanish Speaking
We Invite Behavior Technicians (BT) – San Jose, CA – Spanish Speaking to join us
6114 La Salle Ave #545,
Oakland, CA94611, USA
Phone : +1 866-375-2437
Job Location - San Jose, CA
Join the A.G.E.S team and kick start your career in Applied Behavior Analysis. A.G.E.S is a Bay Area company serving several families, school districts, regional centers and group homes in the greater bay area since 2008. Our founders Adrienne Granadosin-Deanes and Emmylou Santos are Board Certified Behavior Analysts for the last 12+ years. We are very passionate to help you to create a great career in Applied Behavior Analysis.
Be part of our team making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities and special needs. Our goal is to provide an Analytical based Goal driven program by Empowering and Supporting our employees to deliver a quality service to our clients using advanced technique and technology based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
You will be provided with excellent training, mentoring and supervision throughout your career with us and we guide and help you to grow within our company and excel you in the field.
We are currently hiring Behavior Technician with paid training for a full time position at San Jose, North San Jose, East San Jose, South San Jose, Alumrock, East Foothills, Milpitas and nearby neighborhoods in California.
- Demonstrate interest and commitment to the science of human behavior and the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Knowledge of evidence-based treatment for individual with special needs.
- Strong leadership, analytical, organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem resolution experience.
- Manage multiple tasks and exercise sound judgment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Interest to have a career in the field of education and healthcare.
- Must pass TB test and criminal background check.
- Jobs available for full-time, part-time (evening shifts 2-7 PM).
- Flexible scheduling options available.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal and external constituencies.
- Operate in a highly confidential manner and with minimal supervision and direction.
- Considerable time will be spent driving to assigned clients.
- Time will be spent at a desk using a desktop computer or laptop.
- Due to the independent nature of the position, it is essential that Behavior Analysts model the ethical delivery of Applied Behavior Analysis interventions and demonstrate commitment to the mission & vision of A.G.E.S. Learning Solutions.
Salary & Benefits
- Highly Competitive hourly rate ($20 to $25 per hour) (If you get RBT certification, we bump up the salary by $2 per hour from the current range and the maximum range will go by RBT certification, experience and reviews from supervisor.) .
- $500 sign-in bonus
- 40+ hours of paid training before seeing a client and in the initial months.
- Travel time pay and mileage reimbursement.
- Paid Sick Time & PTO.
- Monthly Performance Bonus.
- Access to Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Retirement Program with company match.
- Dedicated Training Manager and Supervisor.
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Certification.
- Sponsorship to earn Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
- Free Continuing Education to maintain your credential.
- Referrals and other Rewards Incentive Programs.
- Flexible part-time schedules.
- Annual performance reviews with pay rate increments.
- Educational Guidance, Assistance and support program towards Career advancement in Education and Healthcare field.
- AGES is offering employee discounts for mobile phone service, travel, entertainment, restaurants, retail stores, travel, recreation, and more.