Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – San Jose Region – Spanish Speaking Only
We Invite Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – San Jose Region – Spanish Speaking Only to join us
6114 La Salle Ave #545,
Oakland, CA94611, USA
Phone : +1 866-375-2437
Job Location - San Jose, CA
Join the A.G.E.S team and kick start your career in Applied Behavior Analysis. A.G.E.S is a Bay Area company serving several families, school districts, regional centers and group homes in the greater bay area since 2008. Our founders Adrienne Granadosin-Deanes and Emmylou Santos are Board Certified Behavior Analysts for the last 12+ years. We are very passionate to help you to create a great career in Applied Behavior Analysis.
Be part of our team making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities and special needs. Our goal is to provide an Analytical based Goal driven program by Empowering and Supporting our employees to deliver a quality service to our clients using advanced technique and technology based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
You will be provided with excellent training, mentoring and supervision throughout your career with us and we guide and help you to grow within our company and excel you in the field.
We are currently hiring Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) for a full-time / part-time position in the San Jose Neighborhoods – North San Jose, East San Jose, South San Jose, Alumrock, East Foothills, Milpitas and nearby neighborhoods in California.
- Conduct skills assessments to determine the need for ABA services.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments to determine the need for positive behavior intervention plans.
- Develop teaching programs based on skills assessments conducted.
- Develop positive behavior intervention plans based on functional behavior assessments to address challenging behaviors, which may include dangerous and assaultive behaviors (i.e., aggression, self-injury, property destruction, and elopement).
- Make recommendations regarding the duration and ongoing need for ABA services.
Supervision and leadership
- Conduct bi-weekly team meetings.
- Provide direction and guidance to the treatment team regarding implementation of teaching programs.
- Provide direction and guidance to the treatment team regarding implementation of positive behavior intervention plans.
- Communicate with insurance companies regarding precertification of services, treatment plan reviews, certification of services, and concurrent review of services.
- Coordinate client and behavior technician schedules as needed.
- Communicate with parents/caregivers as needed.
- Develop instructional materials as needed.
Staff Training & Coaching
- With the assistance of the Behavioral Staff Training team, conduct initial training of new hires on the principles of behavior analysis, implementing positive behavior interventions, running sessions, communicating with team members and parents, etc.
- Overlap with behavior technicians during sessions and provide needed feedback regarding technicians’ performance as outlined in the behavior technician task checklist.
- Conduct ongoing staff training as needed.
- Conduct staff in-service training sessions regarding collaborative consultation, data collection, and intervention strategies as appropriate and necessary.
- Develop training materials and curriculum as needed.
- Keep records concerning team meetings, overlaps with behavior technicians, the progress or effectiveness of teaching programs and behavioral interventions, and the performance of Behavior Technicians using the Behavior Technician Task Checklist.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis through research, study, and/or attendance at professional conferences.
- Perform such other tasks and assume such other responsibilities as the Company may assign.
- Abide by the policies outlined in A.G.E.S. Learning Solutions, Inc’s Employee Handbook.
- Job Types available: Full-time, Part-time
- BCBA certification required.
- Master’s degree in a field related to Applied Behavior Analysis.
- 1-2 years experience in behavior consultation and/or supervision of ABA programs.
- New Grads are welcome to apply.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrate interest and commitment to the science of human behavior and the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Knowledge of evidence-based treatment for individuals with special needs.
- Strong leadership, analytical, organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem resolution experience.
- Manage multiple tasks and exercise sound judgment.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal and external constituencies.
- Operate in a highly confidential manner and with minimal supervision and direction.
- Considerable time will be spent driving to assigned clients.
- Time will be spent at a desk using a desktop computer or laptop.
- Due to the independent nature of the position, it is essential that Behavior Analysts model the ethical delivery of Applied Behavior Analysis interventions and demonstrate commitment to the mission & vision of A.G.E.S. Learning Solutions.
Salary & Benefits
- Dependent on the work experience ($70,000.00 to $85,000.00 / year) .
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Upto $6,000 as performance bonus paid on a monthly basis.
- Option for faster professional growth in a growing company.
- Highly competitive salary based on experience.
- Continuing Education Stipend.
- Cell Phone Allowance.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Retirement Plan with company match.
- Group disability insurance.
- Upto 10 days of paid time off.
- Company Perks for Discounts for theme parks, movie tickets, mobile phones etc.