Come join a behavioral services agency dedicated to improving the lives of people with special needs!
A.G.E.S. Learning Solutions has an immediate opening for a Behavior Technician.
This is a non-exempt position. Part-time and Full-time positions are available. Regular work hours are between 8:00am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday. For more information about our company and the work we do, please visit www.ageslearningsolutions.com
Our Shared Vision
ANALYTICAL: We believe in evidence-based practices founded on the science of human behavior, and its power to change people’s lives.
GOAL-BASED: We believe in goal-based treatment and training.
EMPOWERING: We believe in empowering our clients with the skills they need to make significant changes in their lives. We believe in empowering our team members with the skills they need to make significant behavioral changes in our clients’ lives.
SUPPORTIVE: We believe in providing our clients with a supportive team and environment to encourage them to make meaningful changes in their lives. We believe in supporting our team members in all areas of their work – to encourage and stand by them during times of success and difficulty.
The Behavior Technician delivers the company’s Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment programs. With the support of a behavioral services team, you will be the direct provider of analytical, goal-based, empowering, and supportive ABA services in our in-home and school-based programs.
- Provide 1:1 direct ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy for clients with Autism in an in-home, school, and/or community setting.
- Implement treatment and teaching programs developed by supervising behavior analyst/consultant.
- Implement positive behavioral interventions to decrease challenging behaviors, which may include dangerous and assaultive behaviors (i.e., aggression, self-injury, property destruction, and elopement); and increase adaptive behaviors with the supervision of the behavior analyst.
- Receive on-going training regarding principles of behavior analysis and crisis intervention.
- Work collaboratively with parents, teachers, school personnel, behavior analysts/consultants, other agency personnel, and agency administrators.
- Keep accurate data regarding assigned client(s) as instructed by the behavior analyst/consultant.
A high school degree or working towards a college degree (related field preferred). Will consider equivalent experience.
At least 1 year experience working with special needs children who have exhibited problem behaviors.
Must be willing to learn and willing to work with children who may/may not exhibit challenging behaviors.
Must be flexible and open to regular feedback/supervision.
Must be highly organized and dependable.
Reliable transportation, access to internet, and mobile phone
Compensation and Benefits
• $15-23 per hour, DOE
• Cellphone allowance
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Long-Term Disability insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays/Paid vacation time
• Retirement plan
If you are interested, please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply online: http://ageslearningsolutions.com/contact/join-our-team-2/